Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker’s Wild
Keyword of the Week
Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase or payment is Necessary to Enter or Win THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT'S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER), at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) employees or agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Odds On Promotions (“OOP”), and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Administrator’s designated database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING:
The Keyword of the Week Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry begins Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 10:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET ("Entry Period"). The Sweepstakes will consist of ten (10) unique weekly drawings (see chart below) to award one (1) prize in each drawing plus one (1) Grand Prize drawing to be conducted on Monday, June 25, 2018. Potential winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received prior to the relevant drawing. For example: to determine the drawing #1 winner, the drawing pool will consist of all eligible entries received from 10:00:00 p.m. ET on April 15, 2018 up to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 21, 2018 and the drawing will be conducted on April 23, 2018 to determine the drawing #1 winner.
Entry and Drawing Dates:
Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker’s Wild Broadcast Times 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT on the following dates:
Entry begins at 10:00:00 p.m. ET
Entry ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Anticipated Drawing Date:
Grand Prize Drawing
Only entries that include a fully compliant entry (texting the correct keyword from the above relevant Sunday broadcast) will be eligible for that week’s relevant drawing. All entries are carried forward to the Grand Prize drawing. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., One CNN Center, Atlanta, GA 30303 (the “Sponsor”) and/or Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
During each Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker’s Wild Show (see dates in above chart) a unique Sweepstakes “KEYWORD” will be broadcast. Text that week’s keyword to short code 52236 during the relevant entry/drawing dates. Each week there will be a new unique keyword.
Once you text the Key Word you will receive a reply text containing the Sweepstakes link. Click on the link and complete all required information on the online registration form, agree to the Official Rules and submit. Registration will include the following: name and email address. After you have submitted your registration, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. CORRECTION 6/19/18 LIMIT: Enter one (1) entry per person per calendar week. LIMIT: One (1) weekly prize per person or household. All entries are eligible for the Grand Prize.
By texting, you authorize Administrator to send an autodialed reply text to the number you provide. Your Text is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and giving electronic written consent. Text method of entry requires 2-way text message capable phone and digital service. For every text you send, you will receive a series of reply texts back (i.e. opt-in permission, abbreviated rules, etc.). Notice: Your mobile provider may charge you for each text sent/received. Warning: message and data rate charges may apply. For help send HELP to 52236. Send STOP to 52236 to cancel.
To enter without texting: During each Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker’s Wild Show (see dates in above chart) a unique Sweepstakes “KEYWORD” will be broadcast. Visit https://amoesweeps.com/turner and complete the online registration form which will include entering that week’s keyword, agreeing to the Official Rules and submit. Your entry will automatically be entered into the relevant drawing based on the date your entry was submitted.
• Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry and reserves the right to reject any Submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor’s policies, standards, or practices. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
• Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the Prize based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
• By entering the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device, data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
• Entries made on another’s behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
• Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Random drawings will be conducted based on the drawing schedules listed in Rule #2 above, by the Administrator from all eligible entries received prior to the relevant drawing.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize: Up to $50,000 (details below). Prize includes the following:
• Grand Prize winner will have one opportunity to select one (1) of one hundred (100) sealed envelopes. The selected envelope will contain one of the following prizes:
One (1) envelope to contain the $50,000 prize. Odds 1:100
All taxes including withholding are the responsibility of the winner. The envelope selection process (“Grand Prize Event”) will take place at a location determined by the sponsor and at its sole discretion. Complete instructions will be issued to the winner.
Ninety-nine (99) envelopes will contain a $420 prize. Odds of receiving 99:100.
Weekly Prize (ten (10) in all): Each week one (1) winner will receive $420.
Cash prizes to be paid by check made payable to the winner. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize is based on the number of entries received prior to the relevant drawing.
To claim the Grand Prize, winner must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release in a form to be provided by Sponsor. Failure to execute the required documents will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Total ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes not to exceed $54,200.
6. DISCLAIMER: WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable all federal, state, and local taxes, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize.
If the prize or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the prize and will be awarded via a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries in the respective Entry Period.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winner will be notified via email or phone as determined by the Administrator and at its sole discretion, based on the information the potential winner provided when registering in the Sweepstakes. Prize winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within three (3) business days of the initial notification attempt, the potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected. Once eligibility has been verified and the Sponsor receives the prize winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the prize. Prize winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their prize.
The winner of any prize valued at $600 or more will be required to provide proof of identity, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and, unless prohibited by law, a complete written Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form, W-9 tax payer request for identification form and where legal, Publicity Release (“Affidavits”) as well as any other documents required by Sponsor, all of which must be received fully-executed within three (3) business days of receipt or such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected. Winning Entrant further grants full permission to the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, promotion agency and anyone authorized by any of them, to use my entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice and biographical data, in whole or in part, in any and all media for the purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without additional compensation or right of approval.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Administrator, the Promotion Entities, prize suppliers, nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases, indemnifies, defends and holds harmless the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury, death or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, mobile device, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the drawing process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation by random drawing. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT OR CLASS ACTION IN COURT.
The Sweepstakes Entities and you (“Parties”) agree that these Official Rules affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions.
Any dispute/claim relating to this contract or its breach, the Official Rules or any prize awarded (“Claim”), that is not informally resolved within fifteen (15) days of notice, shall be finally resolved by arbitration in your state of residence. The arbitration will be administered by the AAA under its AAA Rules, will be conducted in English and by a single arbitrator, and any court with jurisdiction may enter judgment regarding the arbitrator’s award.
The Sweepstakes Entities will bear the cost of any arbitration filing fees and arbitration fees for claims of up to Seventy-Five Thousand US Dollars ($75,000 USD), unless the arbitrator determines that the arbitration is frivolous. You are responsible for any other costs that you may incur in the arbitration, including, attorney fees and expert witness costs, unless the Sweepstakes Entities are otherwise required to pay such costs under applicable law. You may pursue your claim in small claims court where jurisdiction and venue over the Sweepstakes Entities is proper if your claim otherwise qualifies for such court and you do not seek any equitable relief.
The Parties agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and you will resolve any Claim on an individual basis, and that any Claim will be brought in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding (“Class Proceeding”). The Parties further agree that neither will participate in any current or future Class Proceeding brought by any third party relating to the contract, Official Rules, Promotion or any prize.
If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver is void or unenforceable or that arbitration may proceed on a class basis, then the relevant claim will not be subject to arbitration and must be litigated in federal court located in New York, New York.
The agreement to arbitrate and class action waiver also apply to any Claims you assert against the Sweepstakes Entities’ or their advertisers or their respective present or future parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies.
11. WINNER’S LIST: To obtain the name of the winners (available after 7/6/18), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Keyword of the Week Sweepstakes Winner, P.O. Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All such requests must be received by 7/14/18.
SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS THE JOKER’S WILD™ and © 2018 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved